[Asterisk-Users] SPA-941 called number distinctive ring with Personal Directory

Eric Bishop asterisk.eric at gmail.com
Wed May 24 16:44:25 MST 2006

Hi All,

I know this can be acheived in the Asterisk dial plan however for
non-technical reasons I need to be able to do it using the SPA-941 Personal
Directory feature. An entry such as the following matches the CALLING number
fine but I need the match the CALLED number. In all the specs of the SPA-941
it says it can do distinctive ring based on called and calling number,
however I can only seem make a CALLING number match.

n=Joe Bloggs;p=0123456789;r=1

Can anyone help?