[Asterisk-Users] Problems with Park and MOH

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu May 25 09:33:19 MST 2006

Bob McDowell wrote:
> Can I ask how you set the parking lots to a different moh?  I don't
> see a setting for it in features.conf...

All incoming lines are MP3, all others are Native MOH.  I use the
SetMuiscOnHold option though out the dial plan.  Tape being Native and
cd being mp3.

musiconhold.conf

[tape]
mode=files
directory=/var/lib/asterisk/moh-native/tape

[cd]
mode=mp3
directory=/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3/epi-video

zapata.conf

[channels]
context=incoming
callerid="Outside" <(734) xxx-xxxx>