[Asterisk-Users] PCI Problems

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Thu May 25 08:51:13 MST 2006

OK... maybe I got a little anxious and ran out and bought a Tyan GX28
with dual Opteron (dual core) processors.  (It is a nice server ;) )  I
did neglect to find out that you can not manually set the IRQ's on this
motherboard.   I am now stuck sharing an IRQ with the ethernet
controller and no foreseeable end to my dilemma.

I have a Digium TE210P and zttest consistently runs at 99.97% which as
you guessed, is giving rather unpleasing sound quality.  My options as I
see it are:

1.  Buy a new server
2.  Buy a sangoma A102U

I am looking for practical suggestions from those of you out there who
have had a similar experience that may aid me in making this decision.

Thank you,

Sean