[Asterisk-Users] DTMF Not working for only one number

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Wed May 24 14:01:32 MST 2006

No, all incoming calls DTMF works as far as I know (sometimes they just
don't tell me).  However, there are two numbers that I know of on the
outgoing leg that don't work.  What's strange, is that they work fine on
the system we're passing through (we're hooked up to a meridian), but
won't work on Asterisk.