[Asterisk-Users] DTMF Not working for only one number

Alan Ferrency alan at pair.com
Wed May 24 11:55:57 MST 2006

Do you mean, only one originating caller has problems with DTMF, but
other callers do not?

What kind of phone/service are they calling from?

We have had problems specifically with Skype/Skypeout customers not
working correctly with DTMF. I have heard of others who have problems
with certain cell phones calling their Asterisk box, and failing to do
DTMF correctly.

Alan Ferrency
pair Networks, Inc.
alan at pair.com