[Asterisk-Users] Database Integration

Bruno de Assumpção Loureiro bruno.loureiro at gmail.com
Tue May 23 14:49:03 MST 2006

On 5/23/06, Thomas Kenyon <digium at sanguinarius.co.uk> wrote:
> Bruno de Assumpção Loureiro wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > How to integrate with Oracle database. I think it's possible with AGI,
> > it isn't?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> You will probably need to go down the odbc route for oracle.
>
> Read the details on cdr_odbc.conf, extconfig.conf, res_config_odbc.conf
> and res_odbc.conf on voip-info.org.

I think these confs  are only to store the configuration files into an
OBDC database. or Is able to integration an Oracle database (not the
asterisk configuration files)  to asterisk box with these confs?

I need to read, write and del  from tables at an Oracle Server, which
is working in another workstation.

Asterisk <----> AGI script <----> OBDC <----> Oracle Server

Is it right? There is another way? Somenone has it working?

Best Regards,

--
Bruno de Assumpção Loureiro
msn: loureiro_bruno at hotmail.com