[Asterisk-Users] What about T400 T1 cards?

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Tue May 23 08:44:10 MST 2006

Little personal preferance here (and hopefully some payback for some help
you gave me a while back). My experience has been that unless you have echo
cancelation on the hardware, the hardware isnt worth purchasing.  This holds
for the TDM and T cards right from Digium. If I am going to do a T1 install,
I insist on the high end quad port card because it is the only one with
hardware echo cancelation. Other good cards to look at are the Sangoma and
the Rhino of which I have had good results from as well. But the low-end
Digium and so far, any clone card, aren't worth the PCB they are printed on.

Kerry Garrison
Director of Technical Services
Tech Data Pros - Orange County's Mobile IT Service Provider
(949) 502-7819 x200 - kerryg at techdatapros.com
http://www.techdatapros.com