[Asterisk-Users] Are my expectations too high?

Derek Lee-Wo dleewo at gmail.com
Tue May 23 07:59:20 MST 2006

> there that might benefit you in a situation like this.  Go look through
> your zaptel source
> tree for "fxotune" and see if it cant possibly correct some of the
> problem you're having.

Thanks for this suggestion.  I ran the test and activated the settings
with "fxotune -s"and I'll see how it works.  I have a 1-hr conference
call shortly so that'tll be a good test.

The problem I have is that I work from home and I spend a lot of time
on conference calls so the hissing and echo ends up being an issue
plus I'm never quite sure if the other party is hearing me clearly, or
if they are hearing the same hiss too.