[Asterisk-Users] FAX and Asterisk

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue May 23 06:54:34 MST 2006

Since you have got no phone hardware, which means that *every* phone
call including faxes come to you at the last hop (where you could
convert it to fax) over VoIP, you *will* run into problems.
The posts you have read are from people that have already tried doing
what you are trying to do, and failed, there is no point in you
finding out that it wont work.
BTW, efax.com will for ~$13.00 do this for you problem free, of course
if you need more than one number efax might not be a good solution.