[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P , "ztcfg –vv error ", "Does it have to do with my PC hardware ?"

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 00:35:55 MST 2006

Hi
   I have a working asterisk with  TDM400P card ,
today I was trying to install asterisk with another
TDM400P card in another machine, I copied the
zapata.conf and zaptel.conf   of the working asterisk
             To my surprise I am getting this error
when I run ztcfg -vv

Changing signalling on channel 1 from Clear channel to
FXS Kewlstart
ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: Invalid argument
(22)
Did you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with
FXO signalling
and that FXO interfaces use FXS signalling?

I  would  like to know , whether this error is coming
, because of  my second PC hardware ,  I want to
confirm really it is my PC problem , or not with my
configuration files
         Guidance requested
 		Thanks
                   Joseph John