[Asterisk-Users] Office to Office via IAX2 problems

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Mon May 22 14:55:12 MST 2006

Thanks, Noah.

I'm at Office A.  I ssh into Office B * box using putty.  While
logged on to Office B via putty, I can ssh back into Office A * box
by typing ssh root at officea.kicks-ass.net.

Ping times can be 50-1000ms.  I've tried qualify=yes, no qualify
statement at all, qualify=1500, and qualify=2000 none helped.  Each
time I make a change, I issue the reload command from the
CLI.  Should I use a different command?

Thanks,
Doug