[Asterisk-Users] How to monitor DTMF tones in a call?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:55:07 MST 2006

Im unable to give you SVN instructions since Im not an SVN
experiencied user, I only issue the commands in asterisk.org to get
the latest sources to generate the patches I want to upload to
bugs.digium.com

I think the best you could do is to adapt the patches to the asterisk
version you are using. Or remind me to do it for you in the weekend ;)

Regards