[Asterisk-Users] DID Provider via Asterisk

Abdul Lateef abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 22:23:49 MST 2006

Hi all,

I have my asterisk server in USA. and i want to be a
DID provider, not the reseller from any other
provider. i need to connect my server via T1/E1 line,
after that i can sell the DID to my customers, and
they can route the DID where they want.

I do not have much information about DID, so i am not
sure T1/E1 connection can help us to be DID provider.

Please give me some information and some USA telecom
web site, who can provide us these connection?

Thank You
Abdul Lateef