[Asterisk-Users] A few queue questions

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:15:50 MST 2006

#1 - Is there anyway to 'cancel a wrap'?  That is.. when an agent is
waiting their 45 seconds or so for the next call, is there anyway to
cancel that and continue taking calls?

#2 - I have agents who log into multiple queues.  I have them staticly
assigned to all queues, but they log in with their agent ids (defined
in agents.conf).  It seems that they will be wrapping on queue "1",
but a call from queue "2" will come in while they should still be
wrapping.  Is this normal?  How can I get around it?