[Asterisk-Users] "Slash Tone" at pstn cut-though?

Bart Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Sat May 20 06:43:28 MST 2006

I'm looking for a method to signal an inside extension (asterisk extension with external dialing appl.) with a DTMF "A" tone to indicate when Asterisk has completed dialing and the voice path  has been cut-though on a ZAP T1 Trunk.

If this can be done, I'd also like to know if there is a method to know when the called party has answered from the "A" and "B" Bits state changes on the Zap T1 Port.

Thanks

Bart