[Asterisk-Users] $1000USD for fix of Asterisk g726-32 codec

Daniel Silaro daniel.silaro at gmail.com
Sat May 20 05:35:31 MST 2006

Hi All,

I am happy to offer $1000USD for the fix of the g726-32 in Asterisk.
What's wrong with it? It currently gives a very distorted sound as
though the gain is set to high. Lowering the gain on endpoints helps
but this is not a fix just a poor workaround. We require g726-32 to be
of the same quality as the Asterisk g711 implementation.

As the developer who fixes this issue you will receive $1000USD from
us. You are free to make the code available to the Asterisk community
under any license you wish, commit it into CVS, keep it to yourself,
sell it to someone else, whatever you like, just make it available to
us for our unlimited use.

Please contact me off list if you are interested and capable of this project.

-Daniel