[Asterisk-Users] Re: Non automated call parking

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Fri May 19 10:23:59 MST 2006

Thanks,

I will check them out.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org

"Noah Miller" <noahisaacmiller at gmail.com> wrote in message news:8699dcab0605190909h4e238721ld45d6f0069c755e4 at mail.gmail.com...
Hi Steven -

It's not in the general release yet and it doesn't do everything you
want, but check out the metermaid patch
(http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5779).

If you're interested, I also wrote a patch to do one button parking
(http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6340).  You can use it now, but as
the bugs says, it will not be included in future releases as the
applicationmap part of res_features.c will eventually be fixed to do
this correctly.

- Noah