[Asterisk-Users] Setup up Intellitouch ITC-3002 Sip phones with Asterisk

T.S xytek at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 10:25:25 MST 2006

Sorry if this hit the list twice.. but I didn't see it come through:

Hey guys,
Just for archival purposes, I have setup the Intellitouch ITC-3002 (2006)
SIP phones for use with asterisk (1.2.7.1). After a few "gotcha's", I was
able to do transfer's, moh's, push a button to check voicemail, callerID,
etc..
One big gotacha was the dial timeout (by default!) is set to 20000ms (20s)
and its NOT configurable from the internal web gui on the phone. You have to
download the config, edit it, then up the config again..

The line: dial_timeout=<your delay in ms> will set the dial delay

Another gotcha is sip registration. Even though you set the authentication
ID and password to whatever matches in the sip configured context for this
phone, you still need to put in same username under "User name for URL" (in
the gui) so it can authenticate. Otherwise it will just run on and on about
"can't authenticate, username/auth name mismatch" or something.

I hope this helps someone, I couldn't find ANY information on configuring
these phones with asterisk. Plain looking Business 2 line IP phones, but I
couldn't beat the price ($56!) versus the $169 sticker price I have seen
elsewhere.

Terrelle