[Asterisk-Users] Experience with IBM X346 machines and Sangoma

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Fri May 19 07:33:40 MST 2006

I wanted to see where those periodical spikes are coming from so I
started shutting things down. The first thing to go was Asterisk. Next
went many different things like mysql and ntpd. Finally I killed zaptel
(/etc/init.d/zaptel stop) - and the spiking stoped!

Next I rebooted and I've done "/etc/init.d/zaptel stop" straight away.
The spiking stoped again. I've done "/etc/init.d/zaptel start" and
spiking started again!

Is there something funny happening with my "zaptel"?
Wolfgang Zweimueller, can you give this a try too? Does your "spiking"
stop when you stop zaptel?