[Asterisk-Users] AsteriskOUT

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Fri May 19 06:39:52 MST 2006

Hmm, I don't know... A user just looking for a DID or termination might not
be subscribed to the business list. It's not like he's asking for services,
he's just putting out a warning that they're not a great provider. The
recent messages about NuPhone going down are related to the NuPhone
business, but no one seems to have tagged them as off topic.

Alex

On 5/19/06, Ronald Wiplinger <ronald at elmit.com> wrote:

> sdcharly at gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Has anyone in the group tried the services of www.asteriskout.com.
> > (lunaphone)
> >
> > Just thought of letting you all be aware not to fall on their services
> > as it always seen attractive but to my experience they had always been
> > pulling the the legs of customers with an approach of making money
> > through ways that are thought to be non industrial.
> Are you talking about BUSINESS ????
> If so, there is another mailing list available!
> If it is a USERS question, and allow me please to quote the "name" of
> this email list:
>     Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
> than you may specify your problem so that we can try to help you.
>

> > Just wanted to warn you guys
> >
> wow!
>

> bye
>
> Ronald Wiplinger