[Asterisk-Users] AsteriskOUT

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri May 19 06:03:49 MST 2006

sdcharly at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone in the group tried the services of www.asteriskout.com.
> (lunaphone)
>
> Just thought of letting you all be aware not to fall on their services
> as it always seen attractive but to my experience they had always been
> pulling the the legs of customers with an approach of making money
> through ways that are thought to be non industrial.
Are you talking about BUSINESS ????
If so, there is another mailing list available!
If it is a USERS question, and allow me please to quote the "name" of
this email list:
    Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
than you may specify your problem so that we can try to help you.

> Just wanted to warn you guys

wow!

bye

Ronald Wiplinger