[Asterisk-Users] SPA-1001 behind NAT -> Internet Asterisk box --BOUNTY!

Freddy Setiawan admin at simplewaresolution.com
Thu May 18 16:52:41 MST 2006

Well, just make sure the sip.conf for your extension has the nat=yes, and
don't forget to open the firewall hole for the service to run.

Best Regards,

Freddy Setiawan
Senior Programmer
Simpleware Solution
 <mailto:admin at simplewaresolution.com> admin at simplewaresolution.com
Yahoo Messenger: anchiangs at yahoo.com
Msn Messenger: anch1ang at hotmail.com
Skype: FreddySetiawan
Mobile Phone: +65-98279537

:: Simple is Everything, Nothing is Complex ::

  _____