[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Disconnect Tone in US

AR Tarzi artarzi at batelco.com.bh
Thu May 18 14:29:49 MST 2006

Have you compared the disconnect tone on both units - after all, you say one
of them works fine.

On mine (default since I didn't change this part) it is :
480 at -30,620 at -30;4(.25/.25/1+2) on the PSTN page

In case you're wondering, it is not working here either (not US).I use  * #
to force a hangup or *1# for a follow-on call (before the answering side
hangs up).

HW is 2.0.1(4e16) and firmware 3.1.7(GWg)