[Asterisk-Users] Default dialplan??

Philippe Lindheimer p_lindheimer at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 08:57:00 MST 2006

Aaron,

  There are probably plenty of ways to do this, off the top of my head, if you add a 'include => go-to-pbx' context within the context where your Asterisk patterns are, and there is no match, Asterisk will then begin to check the 'include' contexts in order. (It does not even look at them if it can find a match in the current context. So ... put such an include with a 'catch all' dial plan within 'go-to-pbx' that will handle any patterns that don't match and send them off to your alternate pbx.

  philippe