[Asterisk-Users] Quad BRI card

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu May 18 07:52:32 MST 2006

Craig Guy wrote:
>> From the picture on the web site it looks like it uses a cologne chipset.
> Any idea if these cards will be available in Australia?

(Please to trim your replies and not reply in the middle of quoted text...)

The cards will be available through all normal Digium distribution
channels. Availability in specific countries will depend on
certification and approval processes in those countries, though. We will
even allow US users to buy them, although I have no idea what they will
do with them :-)