[Asterisk-Users] Quad BRI card

Mark Coccimiglio n3whx at amsat.org
Wed May 17 18:35:25 MST 2006

 From what I understand the B410P  us intended for use OUTSIDE North
America.  I contacted them a little over a month ago looking for a USA
compatable card and was told that there isn't sufficient market for the
hardware.  Oh well, so if you are in Europe or most other places you
will have a Digium option soon enough.  Otherwise the Diva server cards
are a good option (extensive, but come highly recomended from most that
I hear).  Good luck and happy hunting.

Mark C

VoIP: 293625 at fwd.pulver.com