[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Disconnect Tone in US

Paul Dugas paul at dugas.cc
Wed May 17 19:20:56 MST 2006

I have a SPA-3000 that is failing to hanging up pretty often; almost
every day now.  The weird thing is that an almost identically configured
(same FW, different HW rev) second unit right next to it isn't having
the same problem.  Swap the lines and the problem stays with the unit.

I've been going round and round with Sipura and their latest message
told me to use a procedure detailed in a Voxilla posting [1] to measure
the disconnect tone and ensure the configs match.

This seems totally off base to me but I figure I'd ask.  Anybody care to
comment?  Do disconnect tones vary wildly in the US?  Do they vary
between two lines from the same telco switch?

Paul

[1]
http://voxilla.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-4097-sid-c4ababf6c0e1a025cf75261c8bb277ee.html
--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer                Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas.cc        phone: 404-932-1355     522 Black Canyon Park