[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 w/ 1.1.0.11 firmware

Steven Ringwald asric at asric.com
Tue May 16 17:50:25 MST 2006

I had provisioning via tftp working on this phone. I have verified that
after the firmware upgrade, it contacts the tftp server and downloads
the cfgMACADDR file, and the ring/etc files successfully. Unfortunately,
changes made to the config file don't make it to the phone (SIP account
info/server info, etc).

The script that I am using to generate the binary files is loosely based
on this script:
http://www.voip-info.org/users/557/15557/images/433/config.pl.txt

I also have a phone running the stock 1.0.1.12, and it comes up just
fine, so I am pretty sure that it isn't the script. Does anyone know if
Digium changed the format of the config? Is anyone else out there
running 1.1.0.11 with tftp provisioning working?

Thanks in advance!
Steve