[Asterisk-Users] Delay when ringing internal extensions on incoming zap call

Derek Lee-Wo dleewo at gmail.com
Tue May 16 16:00:11 MST 2006

> do... In any case, removing the fax detect seems like it should help.

I commented out the line and it works great.  Two concerns though:

- I edited the extensions_additional.conf file, but my fear s that it
will get overwritten if I make further changes via AMP or upgrade.  Is
there a way to remove the NVFaxDetect() by only editing *_custom.conf
files?

- According to the documentation I was able to find, the "0" in
NVFaxDetect(0) means to not wait, but obviously it still waits at
least one ring.

Derek