[Asterisk-Users] Multiple Registers

William Piper billy at kersting.com
Tue May 16 12:42:17 MST 2006

List,

Does anyone know how to limit the amount of registrations that a sip user
can have?

For example, I have 2 softphones that I use on my laptop & desktop, both use
the same username & password. If I have both softphones up at the same time,
I can make simultaneous calls with each of them.

I know you can have call-limit=1 but in this case, I want to allow them to
have 3 way calling but only from one sip device.

I remember seeing a posting about this on the list before but I can't find
it now.

Thanks,

bp