[Asterisk-Users] EICON, chan_capi-cm and averlap receiving

Tue May 16 11:39:29 MST 2006

Armin Schindler wrote:
> On Tue, 16 May 2006, Klaus Darilion wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I have problems when receiving overlap calls. I'm used to behaviour of zaptel.
>> overlap=yes takes care of collecting the digits.
>>
>> I tried the digit colleciton setting in the diva config tool, but it stops
>> collecting digits when a certain amount of digits is received (isntead of
>> waiting a certain time).
>>
>> How can I configure the zaptel behaviour overlap=yes
>
> I don't know what this setting is doing with zaptel, but what are
> you trying to do?
> I was always happy with the dialplan (extensions.conf) for setting
> if the number is yet incomplete.

I have Asterisk between the PBX and the PSTN. IF a PBX user calls a
certain number, the digits will be sent from the PBX to Asterisk digit
after digit.

In Asterisk I need to collect the digits. If all digits are collected, I
want to make an ENUM lookup. If the ENUM lookup is unsuccessful, it
should dial out to the PSTN.

Now I'm playing around with WaitExten , but I would prefer collecting
digits in the channel.

regards
klaus