[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi-cm and type of number problem (ToN)

Tue May 16 10:05:10 MST 2006

Hi!

I have problems with the ToN configurations in chan_capi-cm. I
understand how incoming calls are rewritten using national and
international prefix. But for outgoing calls - what is the ToN?

Further, is there any debug info of the Ton? "capi debug" and the
divactrl dchannel both show the CLI and CDLI, but do not show the ToN.

How can I set the ToN? I suspect chan_capi to use the received ToN also
for outgoing calls when bridging calls. How can I verify this?

thanks
Klaus