[Asterisk-Users] Turning AAAH into a call-center

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Tue May 16 05:58:33 MST 2006

Asterisk can certainly perform under high-stress, high-availability
situations like call centers. Keep in mind that while that current
generation of call center operators may not be comfortable replacing their
equipment with Asterisk, the next generation seems to be ready and willing.
It doesn't even have to be a large number of agents to be considered a "call
center" either. We've put QueueMetrics in place in our office here with only
a few agents, just to monitor the calls rates and such.

Alex

On 5/16/06, lenz <lenz-ml at oinko.net> wrote:

> I believe there are quite different levels for the Asterisk market, so
> most people who run call centers wont feel confident in downloading a
> couple of ISOs from the internet and setting things up themselves.
> l.
>

> In data Mon, 15 May 2006 21:47:09 +0200, Steve Totaro
> <stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com> ha scritto:
>
> > I bet Signate will love this.
> >
> > Lenz wrote:
> >> Hello list,
> >> we have prepared a short tutorial that will teach you to turn your
> >> Asterisk at Home box into a full-fledged call center within minutes, with
> >> both always-on and callback agents available and the very extensive
> >> reporting facilities that QueueMetrics provides.
> >>
> >> You can download it from the donwloads page at
> >> http://queuemetrics.loway.it/download.jsp
> >>
> >> QueueMetrics is a full-fledged call-center monitoring system and it is
> >> available for free to home users, SOHOs and individual enthusiasts.
> >>
> >> Any comment on the document is welcome.
> >> l.
> >>

> >> --Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics
> >> http://queuemetrics.loway.it