[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk didn't start with app_swift.so

Bruce Reeves asterisk at nortex-networks.com
Mon May 15 14:36:32 MST 2006

I had the same problem, I emailed Sven, the author and wokred through the
following solution:

you need to put the path
/opt/swift/lib
into /etc/ld.so.conf or /etc/ld.so.conf.d/local.conf (depending on
your linux distribution)
and then run
ldconfig

I also reinstalled Cepstral after doing this and it worked. Good Luck.

On 5/15/06, Juan Salas <jsalas at magenta.cl> wrote:

>    Hello
>
> I Installed the Ceptral voices and Iam trying tu use the swift module with
> asterisk.
> But when I start it show:
>
>  [app_swift.so]May 15 17:53:09 WARNING[18876]: loader.c:325
> __load_resource: libswift.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory
> May 15 17:53:09 WARNING[18876]: loader.c:554 load_modules: Loading module
> app_swift.so failed!
>

> Il looked for that library (libswift.so.4) and I founded at
> /opt/swift/lib/.
> Where I must put this library? or maybe the Makefile is wrong?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jsalas

Bruce
Nortex Networks