[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with SIPconnect

Marty Mastera marty at m3resources.com
Mon May 15 14:28:32 MST 2006

Kerry,

We are also a Cbeyond partner focusing mainly on SIPconnect, I thought I
would chime in b/c we don't have that problem setting outbound callerid.
It's true we can't set it to a number not on the customer's account, but
we can set it to any number on the account including DIDs.  We do this
successfully using AAH setting the customers main TN as the outbound
callerid for the trunk (for failover in case the extension doesn't have
a DID), but setting each users DID's as the outbound callerid on each
extension and it works great...

To respond to Brian's original question, I have to agree with Kerry that
it works great, we highly recommend it.

Marty