[Asterisk-Users] Realtime Postgres via ODBC

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Mon May 15 14:04:19 MST 2006

I had a similar problem back in the day, except it was backwards.
Asterisk was fast as hell when accessing postgres but everything sucked.
Check your indexes to make sure you aren't indexing stuff you don't need
to index, and that you are indexing what needs to be.

Also, have you tried doing those queries through isql?  Since isql uses
the unixODBC bindings to connect, that would be a good place to check to
see if it's the odbc bindings or just asterisk.