[Asterisk-Users] SNOM autoanswer question

Steven Ringwald asric at asric.com
Mon May 15 12:55:48 MST 2006

I have run into a small snag with SNOM phones, asterisk, and autoanswer.

I direct an extension to autoanswer a SNOM 320 phone. Call is
autoanswered, and call progresses correctly.

I then execute the agi command to transfer to another SNOM 320.
Unfortunately, Asterisk does not clear the Autoanswer
Call-Info string, and the second phone will also autoanswer.

Is there anyway that I can reset the Call-Info: field in the SIP header?

Thank you in advance!
Steve