[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with SIPconnect

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Mon May 15 12:32:42 MST 2006

We are a Cbeyond partner and have implemented their SIPConnect product. My
main complaint is that they don't let me spoof the outbound caller id yet.
They lock it down to one specific number. So if users with their own DID's
want their number to go out for caller id, you cannot do that at this time.
Otherwise it works great and we will continue to use it for future clients.

Kerry Garrison
Director of Technical Services
Tech Data Pros - Orange County's Mobile IT Service Provider
(949) 502-7819 x200 - kerryg at techdatapros.com
http://www.techdatapros.com