[Asterisk-Users] RE: [PROBLEM] Still exist --> DTMF Tones, occures in Asterisk - Channelwide

Stefan Agethen stagethen at baeckereiagethen.de
Mon May 15 12:30:28 MST 2006

> I don't see anything obviously wrong with your configs.

> You don't want relaxdtmf.  That can cause the problem, not fix it.

POST 2 --> got no response

Hi Eric,

at the begining -> Thanks for your help.

relaxdtmf is not written in my config, so it should be at the default, i
guess i remember default is yes ?
However, the dtmfmode should be the same, i think so, too, but my SNOMs
working pretty well under RFC2833 , but my cheap Allnet´s
cannot handle dtmf unless it is in INFO Mode :(

I have now set the Allnets to RFC2833, too, but the DTMF Tones are still
there :(

I have tried to set the relaxdtmf - but this dont solve the problem, too.

I cant understand why it happens on ALL kind of channels, if it would
only happen on the SNOMs or something else, i could try to change to
INFO or something like this.

Have i said that i have updated my Asterisk with the "NOTIFY" Patch for
SNOM Phones ?

The configs are under construction, till now :-) Its Asterisk ;)

Anybody any Idea ?

Need Help...this is ugly..!