[Asterisk-Users] snmp for asterisk

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon May 15 04:00:12 MST 2006

Harry,

> I've ever post many times some questions about snmp to
> monitor asterisk .
>
> I need to be adviced to extend res_snmp in order to
> monitor both hardware and softs of asterisk .
>
> I wish to monitor digium cards to get call and line
> statistics as well as status and errors (traps).

You've been told several times now the only way you are going to get
this done is to hire a consultant/programmer to write the code. The
current res_snmp does not do that. And, if you ask the same question
again tomorrow or next week, you will get the same answer again.

If you are having a problem translating the above to your native
language, see if can find someone locally to translate that for you.