[Asterisk-Users] snmp for asterisk

hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr
Mon May 15 01:44:24 MST 2006

Hi to all,

I've ever post many times some questions about snmp to
monitor asterisk .

I need to be adviced to extend res_snmp in order to
monitor both hardware and softs of asterisk .

I wish to monitor digium cards to get call and line
statistics as well as status and errors (traps).

Which network management station would be able to
display infos from res_snmp (asterisk) ?

Regards
Harry

>From Eicom :

 Using the AgentX protocol Diva SNMPX extends an
existing snmp master agent to provide runtime data of
installed Diva Server adapters. It provides call and
line statistics as well as status and errors.
Supported OIDs include the MIB-II ifTable (RFC
1213/2233) which is standard in all known
SNMP-management applications as well as subsets of
DS1-MIB (RFC2495), ISDN-MIB (RFC2127) and
DIALCONTROL-MIB (RFC2128) and interface/channel state
traps (RFC2233).