[Asterisk-Users] features.conf *1 Call Recording

Giridhar Reddy Bandi giridhar.bandi at gmail.com
Fri May 12 09:54:40 MST 2006

hi Dave

i get the following log on *CLI>

   -- Attempting native bridge of SIP/200-39f4 and SIP/204-2ce4
    -- Playing 'beep' (language 'en')
    -- User hit '*1' to record call. filename: wav|auto-1147452537-200-204|m
    -- Playing 'beep' (language 'en')
    -- User hit '*1' to stop recording call.
    -- Attempting native bridge of SIP/200-39f4 and SIP/204-2ce4

what are you using as SIP client ( imean softphone/ analog phone + ATA /
IPphone ) ?

if you are using a softphone and that doesnot have a dtmf signaling then
asterisk will not
be able to recognize that you are pressing.

--Giridhar Bandi