[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail WAV to PDA Problems

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Fri May 12 09:07:20 MST 2006

Our system is running all of the latest code and freepbx and would send the
attachment to my MDA just fine and I was able to play it without any
problem. My problem was that the MDA is a worthless turd and a complete joke
as a phone. I took it back and switched to the backberry 8700g which has its
own attachment problems.