[Asterisk-Users] Bristuffed Asterisk: Hangup problems

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 07:37:09 MST 2006

On 5/12/06, stoffell <stoffell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/11/06, Tim Robinson <timweb at txrx.org.uk> wrote:
> > There is a lot of junk in your zapata.conf that you do not need, as it
> > relates to analogue lines.  This might be causing confusion?
>
> I have tried a similary config to yours, doesn't helps. I haven't got
> this problem on an E1, just on the newer bristuff'd packages.
>
> I have sent an email to junghanns.net about this, but haven't received
> an answer yet. If I do receive anything, I'll post it back to the
> thread.
>
> If there are any other things I might check, please let me know..

I am still using the older 0.2.0 bristuff packages, and found that the
April RC8r release causes more issues than it solves. Particularly in
the 'qozap' driver, which has become unusable on a quad card that does
not have all 4 lines connected... The patches to core asterisk on the
other hand are pretty good. Some of the backported snom/SIP patches in
particular.

I have similarly never had a response to an email on the subject even
though we resell a reasonable number of their quad and single port
cards.

My current favourite version is RC8r with the qozap source rolled back
to RC8n, but that is only helpful to 1.0.x systems - Perhaps there is
some mileage in you doing a similar thing with the 0.3.0-pre branch.
Roll back as far as necessary in the pre branch so that the hangup
problem is solved, and then do a diff and see if the change that
causes the issue is obvious?

Cheers,
Steve