[Asterisk-Users] Bristuffed Asterisk: Hangup problems

stoffell stoffell at gmail.com
Fri May 12 03:38:26 MST 2006

On 5/11/06, Tim Robinson <timweb at txrx.org.uk> wrote:
> There is a lot of junk in your zapata.conf that you do not need, as it
> relates to analogue lines.  This might be causing confusion?

I have tried a similary config to yours, doesn't helps. I haven't got
this problem on an E1, just on the newer bristuff'd packages.

I have sent an email to junghanns.net about this, but haven't received
an answer yet. If I do receive anything, I'll post it back to the
thread.

If there are any other things I might check, please let me know..

cheers