[Asterisk-Users] Echo cancel: chan_misdn vs bristuff? HFC card vs expensive card?

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Fri May 12 03:51:32 MST 2006

> I've got a HFC ISDN card that I'm using with chan_misdn and it basically
> behaves like crap. Echo is waaay worst then echo I get TDM400 card,
> sound is "choppy" (there other side is allays complaining about sound
> interruptions) and to top it all it detects fake DTMF's all the time.
>
> Is this a chan_misdn problem or is it a card problem? I really need to
> get this fix and I need to know the way to go. I don't want to throw
> money at a better card if the card is not the issue but if that's the
> only solution, I'll need to order the card ASAP!

i'm using 1port (billion bipac), quad and octoBRI cards from beronet.
all of them working nice, beronet recommend to use kernel 2.6.12+ and
asterisk 1.2.x and also newest misdn-mqueue from www.beronet.com
--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users