[Asterisk-Users] ATXFER

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Thu May 11 21:17:21 MST 2006

Dinesh, very obliged for the attention. I am using version 1.0.9 of asterisk
and it is really all good with this version, only this case of atxfer that
it does not function. The function DYNAMIC_FEATURE = to atxfer in my [
globals ] of extensions.conf functions in version 1.0.9?
It could help in this case me?
Best Regards
Josué