[Asterisk-Users] ATXFER

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Thu May 11 07:45:17 MST 2006

On 05/11/06 19:46 Josué Conti said the following:
> functions informs "to transfer" and the transference is ok. However, if
> the agent tries to effect an attended transference the ATXFER, knocks
> down the call. All the agents of this queue are with canreinvite=no in

i'm guessing that the feature code for ATXFER in features.conf begins with
a '*'. this '*' is trapped instead by chan_agent, which is a hardcoded
value within chan_agent to hang up the call. that's the same symptoms
you're seeing.

i've submitted a patch for this, which has been committed to trunk, so the
next release of asterisk should have an endcall parameter in agents.conf
which allows you to turn off this "feature". however, if you're using
1.2.x, and you need it now, you can apply the 1.2 related patch from
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6897

apply agent-endcall.patch for 1.2.x. as noted above, this patch has already
been committed to trunk.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/