[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk TAPI - Outlook click2dial

T. Shaw xytek at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 14:19:58 MST 2006

 Yes, I have the exact same problem.
:(

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomislav Vojvodic [mailto:tomislav at vox-mundi.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:48 AM
To: xytek at hotmail.com; 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial
Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk TAPI - Outlook click2dial

Hey, thanks for your reply.. ;)

I'm also using asttapi from website you posted -> omniis.com.

Version is 0.10 (newest)

Well yeah.. the problem is that hangup doesen't work. Maybe 'hangup' isn't
even implemented in AstTAPI driver so that could be the reason why
Outlook+AstTapi doesen't know what 'Hangup' from Outlook is.

When I clik 'Hangup' in Outlook there is nothing in Asterisk debug/cli
window.

Only problem is that Outlook still thinks that call is active even if you
hangup the phone manually.. I mean, when I put the earphone back to
base/station/phone.. whatever. Dialing works just fine.

Because of that you need to close that window 2 or 3 times if you want to
call same person/contact again.

Bye,

Tomislav