[Asterisk-Users] 'extensions reload' clears Regextens

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Thu May 11 10:04:34 MST 2006

> Aaron,
>
> I tried that. If I have no dundi_local in extensions.conf, I get the automatic priority 1 NoOps (and yes, an 'extensions reload' doesn't clear them), but of course, because I have no dundi_local in extensions.conf, I also have no priority 2 Dial commands, so how can the system reach the phone?
>
> Btw, I'm not using realtime...
>
> Doug

Yeah, I had the same question when I started working on this, but decided
it was best to have that context specifically for dundi to do it's thing,
and have separate incoming/outgoing contexts that actually handle the call
structure.  Just have the user you set up in iax.conf set to the context
you want it to use, using patterned extensions in that context that match
your regextens.

--
Aaron Daniel
Computer Systems Technician